The Annual Contact Lens Service Agreement fee* is $62.50; if renewed before expiration date, $50. We encourage contact lens wearers to maintain their Annual Contact Lens Service Agreement and to be sure to come in for their corneal health evaluation and contact lens follow-up as recommended by our optometrists.
The Annual Contact Lens Service Agreement provides the following services for one year.*
- All office visits related to contact lenses at no charge.
- Annual contact lens examination to check the health of your eyes and contact lenses. (Does not include refraction for glasses or dilation.)
- Contact lens solution savings (20%)
- Reduced Fees for Lens Replacement -- up to 40% reduction from our usual fees. You may replace lost or damaged lenses, or get new lenses due to a needed prescription change, or have a new second pair as a spare pair.
- 20% savings on prescription glasses.*
- 30% savings on sunglasses.*
- Lens Modification for rigid gas permeable contact lenses as prescribed by one of our optometrists -- no charge.
- Lens Polishing 50% Savings -- reduced from $10 to $5 per lens to remove surface scratches from rigid gas permeable lenses.
- Peace of Mind -- knowing there will not be a charge every time you need a contact lens check.
The Annual Contact Lens Service Agreement may be renewed each year to continue the highly recommended follow-up care for your eyes and your contact lenses. To receive benefits, the agreement must be in effect 30 days prior to service.
* No other discounts apply. Fees are subject to change without notice.